Attention travellers! Good news. Singapore Airlines and MasterCard together with SilkAir joined forces once again for another exciting nationwide Mid-Year Travel Fair this coming July 8 until July 31, 2016. Travel period will start on July 13, 2016 – March 31, 2017.
I love to travel and if there’s one thing that I would always do when I become rich, that would be travelling!. No questions asked, no buts and ifs. It’s one of the greatest experiences you will ever have in your lifetime. Whether you travel domestically or internationally, travelling really can leave a mark in your heart and memory that will surely last for a lifetime.
Well going back. To start off, Singapore Airlines will be offering ALL-IN inclusive round trip promotional fares starting from USD180 for travel out to local destinations such as Manila, Cebu, Davao. and Kalibo starting July 8, 2016 until March 311, 2017.
Wow! If you are planning to have your vacation in one of these places, you better grab this opportunity. ALL-IN, ROUND-TRIP fares… really not bad. I really love airlines offering All-In packages with airfare. No more hassle of falling in line just to pay the Airport Terminal fee and Philippine Travel Tax.
Want to travel out from the Philippines, you can book your flight using your MasterCard and start going around the world with over 50 destinations to choose from via Singapore Airlines’ Economy Class, Premium Economy Class and Business Class. Again, it is ALL-IN!
ECONOMY CLASS ALL-IN FARES:
- Singapore starts from USD180.
- Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Hong Kong start from USD230.
- Cambodia and Myanmar start from USD250.
- Japan and South Korea start from USD450.
- Dubai and Australia for as low as USD600.
- India, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka start from USD650.
- South Africa starts at USD850
- New Zealand(Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington) is only USD950.
- USA starts at USD950 per ticket.
PREMIUM ECONOMY CLASS ALL-IN FARES:
- Delhi, Mumbai, and Dubai for only USD1,200 per ticket.
- Sydney starts from USD1,350.
- Cape Town and Johannesburg start from USD1,700.
- Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, London, Manchester, Munich, Paris and Zurich start from USD1,900.
- Auckland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York start from USD1,900.
BUSINESS CLASS ALL-IN FARES:
- Singapore, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam for as low as USD890.
- Dubai and Maldives start from USD1,800.
- India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka start from USD2,200.
- Australia starts at USD2,200.
- New Zealand for only USD2,800.
- Europe for as low as USD3,000.
- South Africa starting from USD3,300.
- America starts from USD3,500.
Within July 8 until July 31, 2016, MasterCard holders and KrisFlyer members will have the exclusive privilege of availing Singapore Airlines’s special airfare promotional deals. Plus you will get a chance to win MasterCard’s Priceless Package which includes Premium Economy Class tickets going to Dusseldorf, Germany and Business Class tickets going to Cape Town, South Africa.
How to earn raffle entry/ies for the MasterCard’s Priceless Package? (for MasterCard holders and KrisFlyer Members only)
- For every purchase of Economy Class ticket, you will get one(1) raffle entry.
- For every purchase of Premium Economy Class ticket, you will get five (5) raffle entries.
- For every purchase of Business Class ticket, you will get ten (10) raffle entries.
So please sign up and register online(www.KrisFlyer.com) for your very own Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer account. Don’t worry, it’s FREE!
Book your tickets via Singaporeair.com, Singapore Airlines and SlikAir ticket offices or any participating travel agent. You may also visit Singapore Airlines’ booth at the Travel Madness Expo on July 8-10, 2016 at SMX Convention Center.
For more information and updates, visit: