Most women wants to have a clearer and fairer skin. We tend to buy stuff that we think can add or can improve our overall physical beauty, making us feel more confident and radiant as we face the outside world.
And with my search in finding what products to use that are suitable for my skin type, I have come across with the following Myra Facial Wash newest variants.
Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash is best used with Myra Facial Moisturizer or Myra BB Cream for added coverage during daytime.
Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Wash might be the answer to your dry skin facial problems. Here’s why:
- It HYDRATES & SMOOTHEN for healthier facial skin.
- It deeply cleanses skin and rids it from dirt and excess oil while maintaining skin’s natural moisture to help keep it healthy, soft, and young-looking.
- It has Moisture Plus formula that retains and seals in skin’s natural moisture, keeping it hydrated and more supple.
- It contains French Spring Sea Water and Aloe Vera Extract that improves skin elasticity and helps keep it smooth and young-looking
- It is enriched with antioxidant Vitamin E beads which protect and nourish skin to help keep it healthy with a youthful glow
Holistic Skin Care Tip: Younger looking skin lasts longer when you take care of it inside & out. Take Myra capsule to renew damaged cells from the inside then apply Myra facial moisturizer after washing with Myra facial wash to nourish your skin.
Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash and Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Wash are both Hypoallergenic and Dermatologist-tested that is why you’re assured that these producs are mild, gentle, and safe for everyday use.
Both variants of Myra Facial Wash are available in leading supermarkets nationwide.
For more information and updates about Myra VitaWhite Whitening Facial Wash and Myra Vitasmooth Hydrating Facial Wash, you may visit www.facebook.com/MYRAPhilippines