Nowadays, most of the people depend on their mobile devices. Ofcourse with the usage your battery will definitely run out. Imagine if you are expecting an important message or call but then your phone already notifies “Low battery” It may cause you lost of opportunity.
Thank you to the inventor of powerbank. Now it is really a necessity to have one specially when you are going outdoors. What a lovely way to have that powerbank is when you buy it on sale. With that you will be saving a lot of money.
Speaking of sale, Mi Philippines together with the Philippines’ Online Shopping Destination – Lazada.com.ph will be holding another exclusive flash sale for the 16,000 mAh Mi Powerbank this April 24, 12NN via www.lazada.com.ph/mi with a price tag of Php 1,299.
Don’t have time to shop via your desktop this April 24? Simply download the Lazada Mobile App available for FREE via Google Playstore(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lazada.android&hl=en) and on iOSAppstore(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lazada-shopping-deals-for/id785385147?mt=8).
Another thing to look forward to is the Xiaomi newest smartphone under the Mi Phone line that is thinner, lighter, and faster.… The Redmi 2 which is about to make its way to the market. It will be up and ready for selling on Lazada.com.ph this coming April 28, 2015
Xiaomi has announced that its eagerly-awaited Redmi 2 smartphone will soon be available in the Philippines. Priced at ?5,999, the Redmi 2 will first go on sale on April 28 via www.lazada.com.ph/mi.
Feature-packed but still affordable, the Redmi 2 brings a powerful smartphone experience closer to more people.
Here are some of the amazing features Mi Fans can expect from the Redmi 2:
- 4.7” display similar to the Redmi 1S, but thinner at 9.4mm and lighter at 133g
- 4G dual SIM and dual standby capability
- Fast and fluid performance even under heavy use, with a Quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 processor, Adreno 306 GPU, 1GB RAM and 8GB Flash (expandable to 32GB)
- Gorgeous 4.7” 1280 x 720 HD screen (312 PPI), protected by AGC Dragontrail glass
- Sharp and clear 8MP BSI f/2.2 rear camera and a 2MP BSI front camera with 720p video recording
- Long battery life made possible by a 2200mAh battery
- OTG support to transfer files quickly and connect peripherals
- A soft-touch matte back cover that is fingerprint and grease-resistant
- MIUI 6 that enables new functions, shortcuts, customizations and animations
How to order:
To purchase the device, users should visit Mi.com/ph, where they can find a direct link to the Redmi 2 product page of its selling partner Lazada.com.ph, and choose from among 4 modes of payment: cash on delivery, credit card (Visa/Mastercard), MegaLink and Paypal. Their devices will be delivered for free within 1-5 working days for Metro Manila and 5-10 working days for orders outside Metro Manila. In addition, users can also enjoy Xiaomi’s world-class after-sales service and support, so they can always get the best experience from their Mi smartphones.
For more information, please visit http://www.lazada.com.ph.
For updates on Lazada’s latest innovations, as well as activities, contests and promotions, connect with us via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/