Establised November 2012, Parachute Bags has brought a whole new concept of fashion, functionality and versatility when it comes to bags. Amazingly, each Parachute bag converts to a different style depending on the occasion and need. It can be used for school or at work in the morning, and a shopping tote at night.
You will never imagine how amazing their bags are.
Parachute Bags uses light-weight and quality materials, same materials used in making parachutes. That is why it’s called Parachute Bags . It is practical for everyday use and for traveling. The women’s collection include backpacks transforming into shopping totes, body bags, maternity bags, backpacks and shoulder bags. The men’s collection includes backpacks converted from belt bags and backpacks transforming into messenger bags.
Another good thing about Parachute Bags is that they don’t use animal furs or leather or even cut trees to use as materials for their bags, making Parachute Bags an environment-friendly brand.
Just recently, Parachute Brand introduces a brand new product line. A girl bag collection that will surely give its users the glamour, convenience and prestige having this brand of bag. Introducing, Parachute Bags‘ “ELLE Bag Collection”.
This new ELLE Bag Collection includes shoulder bag, backpack, thermo lunch bag, roller backpack,pencil pouch and roller duffle bag.
Parachute Bags will definitely, give you the convenience that you need without sacrificing fashion at the same time give you your money’s worth.
Parachute Bags are available online, only at zalora.com, lazada.com, www.shopparachutebags.com.
It is also available on selected stores nationwide:
- Rustan’s Department Store, Children’s Department – Ayala Center, Gateway Cubao, EDSA Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Cebu
- Robinson’s Department Store, Ladies Bag Department – Filinvest Alabang, Metro East, Ermita (soon to come)
- Metro Department Store – Ayala Market-Market Taguig, Ayala Colon (soon to come)
- Lee Super Plaza – Dumaguete, Dipolog
- Royal Duty Free Shop, Subic
- Lopue’s Department Store, East Center
- Lopue’s Department Store, San Sebastian
- Lopue’s Department Store, Mandalagan
- St. Francis Bookstore, Mandaluyong City
- Bacolod China Mart, Bacolod City
- National Bookstore – selected branches – Megamall, shangrila-la, North Edsa, Trinoma, Fairview, Greenhills, Glorietta, Greenbelt, SM Aura, Alabang Town Center, Filinvest, Katipunan, Rockwell
- Orchid’s Bookstore, Angeles City
- Altura’s Department Store, Bohol
- Finds Convenience Store
- Gaisano Cagayan (soon to come)
- Ororama Department Store, Cagayan City
- Davao Central Warehouse Club – Panabo Davao City, Agusan, Davao City
For more information about Parachute Bags, you may visit and follow:
Facebook: Parachute Convertible Bags
Instagram: Parachute Bags
Pinterest: Parachute Convertible Bag
Telephone No.: 243-8375, 243-9551