- I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thought can imagine.
- Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.
- If you could only love enough, you could be the most powerful person in the world.-Emmet Fox
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.-A. A. Milne
- Can you take me away and never let me go back? Can you hold me in your arms and promise everything will be ok? Can you kiss my lips and make all my problems disapear? Can you love me as much as I love you?
- Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it all over.
- If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.-Michel de Montaigne
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.’-Erich Fromm
Note: I would like to acknowledge romantic-wallpapers.blogspot.com for the picture used in this post.
Please FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/GirlandBoyThing
LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/girlandboything