Love Quotes 5
- It’s magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I’m with you. You’re all I ever wanted.
- Husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it .. For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh-by The Holy Bible, New International Version Ephesians 5:25-33
- I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you.
- When I first saw you, you took my breath away.
When you first talked to me, I couldn’t think.
When you asked me out, I couldn’t respond.
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.
- I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
- A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.- Honore de Balzac
- You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.
- Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.-Lao Tzu
- The only thing that truly matters on the journey of life is the company of those we choose to share it with.
Note: I would like to acknowledge sodahead.com for the picture used in this post.
Please FOLLOW us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/GirlandBoyThing
LIKE us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/girlandboything