No More Dark Underarms…
Problems with dark underarms?, Tired of hiding it? Find out a possible solution to your underarm problem…
What causes DARK UNDERARMS?
- Shaving– when you shave and your underarm hairs are slightly darker than your skin color, it is your Sub-surface hair, which appears as if your skin has a dark stain.
- Buildup of dead skin cells– dark spots under your arms are the result of dead skin cells that are trapped on your skin.
- Hair Removing creams– it is like shaving your underarm hair, because hair removing creams remove the hair only from the surface and leave the roots of the hair, and that hair under the skin makes your underarm appear dark. The chemicals used in the hair removal creams and solutions can also darken your underarm.
- Deodorants and Anti-Perspirants – chemical content of deodorants and anti-perspirants can be harsh and usually can irritate and aggravate the skin in your underarm to be more darker. And sometimes the perfume used in these deodorants can darken your underarm too.
- Friction– You get dark underarms from wearing tight clothings or from using materials like polyester or synthetic clothing. Friction darkens the underarms.
- Hyperpigmentation– Some pigmentation disorders appear on just patches of skin and one area that can be affected is the underarm. Pigmentation disorders occur when skin cells become damaged or unhealthy. This affects the melanin production.
Worry no more and achieve that whiter underarm that you’ve always wanted with GlutaMAX Deodorant and Anti-perspirant with Glutathione For just Php172.50(50ml)
GlutaMAX Deodorant and Anti-perspirant with Glutathione gently and effectively lightens dark underarms while protecting against body odor and sweating. It has a distinct mild fragrance that soothes the senses.
With continued use, GlutaMAX guarantees whiter and silky smooth underarm.
Other GlutaMAX products available for your skin whitening needs:
Visit and LIKE https://www.facebook.com/GlutaMAX
Please FOLLOW me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/GirlandBoyThing
LIKE myFacebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/girlandboything
Please visit my website:http://www.girlandboything.com/
Watch and subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CristelleTorres?