Go Natural! Make Pili As Part Of Your Beauty Regimen
When it comes to products that I use on my face and body, I would always prefer those with “natural” ingredients. It’s safe and less likely to have adverse reactions. And speaking of “natural ingredients” there are products in the market that has caught my attention just recently.
NATURAL BEAUTY and wellness-focused brand Pili has come up with a diverse range of products that champions the under-appreciated potential of the local pili tree.
By harnessing pili oil from the pulp of the pili fruit and the even more potent elemi oil from the resin, Pili produces oils, soaps, lotions, and other potions that maximize moisturizing and anti-aging properties. What’s more, everything is hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, paraben-free, and natural.
Here’s a selection of products under the Pili brand that you might want to try:
- Hand and body lotion. Look positively glowing with Pili’s antioxidant-rich lotion. Fitted with pili oil that will help prevent premature aging and elemi oil that will tighten and smoothen skin. This fragrant lotion will keep you effortlessly effervescent.
- Body oil. Packed with pili’s naturally occurring vitamin E and antioxidants that will make your skin luxuriously soft and dewy.
- Bath soap. Is a quick option for the gal on the go. Not only does it live up to the same moisturizing promises (with the added benefits of coconut oil), it also cleanses and rejuvenates the skin. Thanks to its antimicrobial components, it continues to prevent the build up of body odor long after you’ve stepped out of the shower.
- Hair serum. With the same moisturizing capabilities, it keeps your scalp from drying and easily tames stubborn frizz. This bottle works overtime, perfect as a leave-on conditioner, hair mask, or even an overnight hair treatment.
But as any beauty guru will tell you, beauty comes from within. Pili has a collection of essential oils that invigorates, calms, relieves, and more.
- Rise and Shine, a mix of citrus and elemi oils, focuses and bolsters energy. The Stress Away relaxes tired and tense muscles thanks to its soothing blend of eucalyptus, ginger, cypress, juniper berry, wintergreen, menthol, and camphor oils.
- Sweet Dreams, essential oil has a naturally soothing scent that will swiftly put you at ease before you sleep.
- Breathe Easy, whose eucalyptus and elemi oil blend eases your nasal passages.
- Bug Me Not, which repels insects with its medley of citronella, lemongrass, and neem.
*The latter two also come in handy natural balms and are perfect for children.
Pili, the little tree that you probably only knew as a candied delicacy or pasalubong has everything you need to establish a solid and sustainable beauty routine.