Hanns Insect Trap: EFFECTIVE OR NOT?
Who has mosquitos and other insect stories? I do. How annoying it is everytime I sit 0n the couch and some mosquitos will bite me from time to time whether it is day or night(Thank God I’m not catching Dengue). I asked my sister who is sitted just right next to me if these blood-suckers were biting her- she said “no”. Waaaaah, what’s in my blood that mosquitoes love so much? I just don’t know why.
Aside from mosquitoes, other unwanted house visitors such as flies and even moths will keep you irritated as they fly around the house. We know where flies go and land into right?, so having a few or even just one in the house could possibly and really cause health problems. Moths on the other hand, leaves your house or any space messy as the shed off their wings.
Thank God that there are devices in the market that can eradicate or at least lessen these house pests like HANNS INSECT TRAP, a quiet, environment-friendly, safe and chemical-free indoor insect buster.
When I took the HANNS INSECT TRAP out of the box, I immediately like its look. It is also lightweight and easy to carry anywhere in your house, office and even outdoors since it is made of durable plastic material.
Let’s talk about this as a product with dual purpose. The does not only kills unwanted household insects, I find it useful as well as a night lamp. Yes you read that right. A night lamp. If you have one in your bedroom, and you want to have dimmer light, this device can give you that.:)
Don’t worry about your electricity bills because its energy consumption is very low.
HOW DOES HANNS INSECT TRAP WORKS?
- HANNS INSECT TRAP uses UV Lamp which omits 360-400nm light which attracts insects.
- Once the insect entered the insect trap, the fan in the unit will act as a vacuum and suck the insect down into the trap.
- The insects trapped inside the storage box will not be able to escape and will die due to dehydration.
It is really effective. After using it for several days, look at those dead mosquitoes and some bugs! Wow! HANNS INSECT TRAP can protect up to 60 square meters, so it can cover quite a big area in your house or office.
HOW TO USE:
- Place HANNS INSECT TRAP in an undercover area in any of your room about 0.8m to 1.2m up the ground and away from any strong light source and moist areas.(Keep it away from children’s reach).
- Connect the plug to 220-240V electrical socket.
- Turn on the unit by holding on the power switch on the side and revolve it till you hear “click” sound.
Rated Voltage: 220-240V
Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Tube Type 56V/7W
Rated Power 15W
Power Factor 0.55
Effective Area 60M2
Now gone are those chemical sprays that kills house insects. With HANNS INSECT TRAP, all you need to do is just plug it, turn it on, and let it do it’s wonders.
For inquiries and more details about HANNS INSECT TRAP, you may visit their Facebook Page www.facebook.com/hannsph.