Do The BIG MOVE With Dulcolax “The Kontra Constipation Expert”
WHAT IS CONSTIPATION?
Constipation refers to bowel movements that are infrequent or hard to pass. Constipation is a common cause of painful defecation. Severe constipation includes obstipation (failure to pass stools or gas) and fecal impaction, which can progress to bowel obstruction and become life-threatening.(Source: Wikipedia)
Symptoms of Constipation:
– Abdominal bloating, cramps or pain.
– Decreased appetite.
– Straining during defecation more than 25% of the time.
– Hard stools more than 25% most of the time.
– Two or fewer bowel movements in a week. Normal stool elimination: from 3x/week– 3x/day.
Causes of Constipation:
– Certain diseases and medications: Pain-killers, antacids, anti-depressants & blood-pressure meds. Hypothyroidism, Diabetes, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Pelvic floor abnormalities, Chronic Idiopathic Constipation.
– Physical Causes like Pregnancy, advancing age, Sudden changes in the diet, reduced fiber/water intake, Prolonged bed rest, lack of exercise.
Types of Constipation:
Having this kind of problem is very frustrating and sometimes painful. Personally, I have experienced constipation and I hate the feeling. I sometimes resort to eating fruits, vegetables and drinking more fluids but sometime after that I’m still constipated. I want something faster to ease up my agony. That is why it is good to know that there’s something that can surely help people suffering from constipation.
Dulcolax(Bisacodyl) a product of Boehringer Ingelheim Philippines Inc. aims to aid the disturbing condition of having constipation. Dulcolax offers a full range of stimulant laxatives from tablets, syrup and suppositories that targets the colon resulting to the stimulation of the colon thus softening of the stool.
Just recently, Dulcolax started a campaign called “The Big Move” together with their product endorsers “The Sexy, Young Actress and Comedian” Ms. Angelica Panganiban and “The Dance Diva” and successful businesswoman, Ms. Regine Tolentino.
Both shared their experiences about constipation, how they suffered from it and how they were able to manage it usng Dulcolax.
Constipation is not a disease but just a symptom that can be cured.
So… Are you suffering from constipation?
MAKE THE BIG MOVE and use Dulcolax!
For more details you may visit www.dulcolax.com