Chuck’s Deli offers a wide range of sandwiches. From burgers, panini, subs and their their own slabwiches. I visited the restaurant’s Eastwood Mall branch.
I find the place casual and quiet, a very good place to dine in, its not that big but the customers will feel comfortable as they eat there. An ideal place for couples finding a decent place for their sandwich cravings.
Inside the resto, one noticeable feature of the place is the “open kitchen” concept. You can actually know how your food is being prepared.
I was able to try eight of their sandwiches
- Reuben – angus corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, mustard – Php 275 (1/2 slab) | Php 495 (1 slab)
- Faking duck – (peking-duck inspired) roast pork, lettuce, hoisin sauce, leaks and crispy noodles – Php 195 (1/2 slab) | Php 345 (1 slab)
- California wacky – kani, mango, egg, lettuce, wasabi mayo – Php 225 (1/2 slab) | Php 445 (1 slab)
- Chorizo Burger – chorizo patty, lettuce, tomato, spicy garlic sauce, mayo mustard – Php 225
- Chuck’s Burger – US angus beef patty, lettuce, tomato, spicy garlic sauce, mayo mustard – Php 265
- The Buffy – buffalo (buffy) chicken and garlic sauce
- Footlong Chillidog – classic footlong, condiments, grated cheddar cheese, no-been chili, diced jalapenos – Php 395
- Philly Cheese Steak – beef, american cheese, onion, bell peppers, mushrooms – Php 295