Taking Selfie To the Next Level With 360 Selfie!
Philippines is known as the “Selfie Capital of the world”. And with the fast changing technology especially on mobile devices, you would notice that some focuses on the upgrading of front cameras to address and support the growing number of users who love taking their selfies. And now this newest selfie technology was built, adding more fun to our selfie experience. Introducing… 360 Selfie.
How about a digital souvenir for corporate events, ad campaigns, weddings, brand launch, and other special occasions? Make your guests experience something different, unique and innovative aside from the usual photobooth that we are seeing on site during these events.
WHAT IS 360 SELFIE? Watch the video below to know more about it.
Just to give you a picture of the set-up, 360 Selfie involves a camera that revolves around the subject (about 1 to 4 people can fit safely in the platform). You can also customize the output with your preferred design or special effects, branding, and even music. Then guests who successfully tried the videobooth can email their 360 Selfie video to themselves on-site, which they can also share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even on YouTube.
I have tried personally the 360 Selfie for the first time during a brand launch. And even though I was shy, I still gave it a try just to experience this new Selfie technology. It will give you a commercial-like environment with their camera-lights set-up and I feel like I’m a celebrity during the shoot hahaha!. Watch the video above for my 360 Selfie video.(please don’t judge me hahahah!)
My tips for you to have a good 360 Selfie video:
- You have to have a lot of guts to do this hahaha(well for a shy type like me). Be confident.
- 360 Selfie videobooth is really an attention magnet. People will definitely go to the videobooth because of curiosity or they want to try it for themselves. Expect long queue.
- You should know how to pose and project so the outcome will look good. But don’t worry, If you don’t know what to do, they will guide you how.
- Have others try it first so you can get some ideas on your poses.
- As much as possible do not make big steps just to follow the camera(you don’t want to get overboard and fall from the platform right?
Make your event more lively, hip, and memorable. Take selfies to the next level with 360Selfie!
For inquiries and bookings, you may visit www.360selfieph.com