McAsia Mart: Your One-Stop Shop For Authentic Asian Products
I love cooking since I was a kid. I may not be the hard-core chef-type of cook with culinary experience and everything, but I love to experiment when it comes to cooking. Whatever ingredients that I have in our refrigerator, or in our pantry, may it be raw or ready to cook meals, I can find a way to turn them into a dish that my whole family could simply enjoy.
Food is one of my family’s way to bond. We love Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Malaysian, food-inspired dishes- meaning we love Asian food choices(we also love Italian, etc.). So if we are not eating out, we just cook at home and try to imitate the dishes that we love from our favorite Asian-inspired restaurants.
And since there’s a pandemic and we don’t want risk ourselves to buy the ingredients that we need for our asian-inspired food trip, so we prefer to buy most of them online instead.
I saw this store, McAsia Mart, that offers wide variety of Authentic Asian ingredients and products straight from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia such as sauces, condiments, snacks, drinks, food, frozen goods, and a whole lot more. It’s like a one-stop shop for most Asian ingredients.
The McAsia Mart website is very easy to navigate. Each product is well categorized and you can shop “by country” to be more specific. You may adjust the number of orders per product by clicking the (+) and (-) icon and click ADD TO CART to place your in the shopping cart.
Oh! By the way, don’t forget to register for you to have your own McAsia Mart account. You only need a valid email to register. Password will be given via email((if it is not in your inbox, check it in your Spam/Junk folder) and you can change it immediately when you log in. From there you can put in your other details like Billing/Shipping address(you can also edit this before final check out and payment).
For payment options, you may choose CASH ON DELIVERY(COD) or via ONLINE/e-WALLET such as credit/debit cards, Gcash, Online Banking, and Over-the-counter payments. And when you spend a minimum order of Php2,499, then the delivery is FREE!
If you are running out of ideas to cook for your Asian food cravings, you may also check out McAsia Mart’s website for some amazing, mouth-watering, and easy-to-prepare recipes. Check the recipes here… https://mcasiamart.ph/recipes/
McAsia Mart also has their their own official store on other online platforms such as Shopee and Lazada where you can also order conveniently with just a few taps through your smartphone anytime, anywhere!.
Thinking of what to buy at McAsia online store? Check out these items that you might find interesting to use on your next home-cooked Asian meals:
- PARROT Traditional Rice Vermicelli 400g– Popularly known as “bun” in Vietnam, this traditional Malaysian rice vermicelli noodles can be used for stir- fried, and noodle soup dishes. For better use, it is best soaked in tap water for at least 20 minutes before using.
- KNORR AROI SURE Chicken Powder Seasoning 800g– Blended with aromatic spices and flavours to give you that full-bodied chicken taste and aroma. Ideal for adding to stews, stir-fries, soups, bakes and marinades.
- KATAGI Sesame Seed White 1kg- These white sesame seeds will add a savoury nutty flavor to any meal. Sprinkle it on top of your rice, salads, sushi or add it on your desserts like ice cream, yogurt or bread and pasties.
- UM-MAMI Japanese Gyoza Original 15Pcs 285g- Gyoza is a Japanese pan-fried dumpling, filled with meat and vegetables and wrapped in a thin dough. Enjoy this Um-Mami Japanese Pork Dumplings (Gyoza) through pan-frying, or if you are on the healthier side- steaming and air frying.
- SHAOXING Wine 600ml- Originated from Shaoxing in eastern China, this authentic chinese cooking is one of the most famous varieties of Huangjiu, or traditional Chinese wines(fermented from rice). It adds an unmistakable flavor and fragrance to dishes and an essential in ingredient in Chinese cooking. You can use this to make stir fry sauces, soup broths, marinades, wontons, etc.
- KING CHEF Whole Mushroom– These mushrooms are a fantastic ingredient, whether simply stir-fried dishes or in soups.
- KING CHEF Canola Oil 1L- Canola oil is a vegetable oil derived from a variety of rapeseed that is low in erucic acid. Is a safe and healthy form of fat that will reduce blood LDL cholesterol levels and heart disease risk compared to carbohydrates or saturated fats such as found in beef tallow or butter.
- MALI Condensed Milk Sweetened 380g- This sweetened condensed milk can be mixed with beverages such as tea, coffee, shaved ice, other desserts, etc., or to cook various kinds of food such as bakery, desserts, roti, toast, etc. to enhance the sweet and delicious flavor.
- THAI DANCER Spring Rolls Chili Sauce Sweet Flavor 300 ML– The sweetened version of Spring Rolls Chili Sauce for a more fragrant, almost smoky rich sugary chile f lavor that goes perfectly with spring rolls.
- JADE BRIDGE Light Soy Sauce 500 ML- Jade bridge Light Soy Sauce is reddish-brown soy sauce naturally brewed with Non-GMO soy bean and wheat flour. Light soy sauce has been the most essential condiments in both Asian and Western cuisines.
- JADE BRIDGE Mushroom Soy sauce 500 ML- This is a special kind of soy sauce with the extract of mushroom. Natural fermented directly with strong sauce and preserved beans flavor. This gives a delicious aroma to cooked dishes.
- THAI DANCER Sweet & Sour Sauce 300ML- One of the most well-known of all Chinese sauces, with the perfect balance of sweet and sour flavors in the traditional Thai style. It is especially good with pork, shrimp and fish.
- THAI DANCER Oyster Sauce 200 ML- Oyster sauce is made from oyster extracts, sugar, salt and water thickened with corn starch. It’s sweet, salty and rich in umami; that’s why the main purpose of oyster sauce would be to add salty flavors to various types of dishes. It is also used in salad dressing, noodles, stews and soups.
Want some Pancit Bihon for merienda? Make it more flavorful using some ingredients that you can find in McAsia Mart. Check the recipe below:
- ¼ cup King Chef Canola oil
- 3 tbsp. Garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- 2 pcs. Chinese sausage, sliced
- ½ cup Pork belly, thinly sliced
- ½ cup, shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 3Tbsp. Jade Bridge Light soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Jade Bridge Mushroom soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. Thai Dancer Oyster sauce
- ½ Tbsp. Knorr Aroy sure All-In-One Seasoning Chicken powder
- 400g Parrot Traditional rice vermicelli. Soaked for 20 minutes in tap water
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cup carrots, julienned
- 1 ½ cups snow peas
- 1-2 cups water or chicken/pork for broth
- 2 cups cabbage shredded
- 2 tbsp. Kinchay, chopped
- Calamansi (optional)
- In a wok over medium heat, sauté garlic and onions until fragrant. >
- Add Chinese sausage, pork, shrimps and all seasoning and continue to sauté until shrimps are cooked. Take out shrimp and set aside.
- Add the carrots, snow peas and rice vermicelli. Add 1 cup broth (add more as necessary) and bring to a boil until noodles are half done.
- Stir in cabbage and kinchay.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Planning to cook some asian dishes at home? Then you know where to find some of the ingredients that will make your home-cooked asian meals more appetizing!. Get them at your go-to Asian Mart… McAsia Mart!