Be A’bloom-ing You! An Althea Korea’s A’bloom Product Line Review
Yipeee! Althea just launched another collection under the Althea product line, some new addition to the Althea exclusives. Wanna know all of them? I’m so excited to share everything with you the Althea’s A’bloom Collection. Being one of the first few who tried the products before it came out on the Althea Korea website , i’m telling you, the said collection is something that you should consider adding to your skin care and beauty routine. Plus, the said collection will not break the bank. That’s for sure.
This collection is consist of the following:
- A’bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster
- A’bloom Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheets
- A’bloom Nourishing Avocado Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Anti-Blemish Peach Mask Sheet
- A’bloom Giant Meringue Puff
- A’bloom Baby Meringue Puffs
First that I tried… the A’bloom Meringue Puffs. OMG! they are so cute like marshmallows!
A’bloom Meringue Puffs comes in two variants. The A’bloom Giant Meringue Puff(which I called mama puff) and A’bloom Baby Meringue Puffs. A’bloom Meringue puffs were made of high density LATEX-FREE foam. So for those with latex alleries, these products are totally safe for you.
If you want a much more even and wider area coverage, the A’bloom Giant Meringue Puff is the one you should use since it can expand up to 1.5x in size(48*46mm). It is also a multi-angle puff where you can use the narrow part on eyes, nose, lips and other curved parts of face while the wide part can be used to cover wide areas of the face.
When wet, it will give you a glossy and moisturizing finish. Use it dry for a matte finish look. PRICE: Php100
When I opened my Althea Angel box and saw these cutie A’bloom Baby Meringue Puffs, I was like “awww… they are sooooo cute!.” Each puffs are 30*28mm in size and can be used on small areas or even wider area(but it will take a while sice it is smaller than usual puffs).
If I’m always out and to go, I would prefer using this the A’bloom Baby Meringue Puffs, because I could just sneak it in my purse and will find it very useful for a quick touch-up.
- Clean your puffs. How? Soak it in running water and wash it with cleansing foam(I used my facial wash for my puffs), then squeeze it until no bubbles and water. Let it dry.
- Do not squeeze the puffs too hard. You don’t want to scratch, chap or rip it off right?
- Please replace your puffs every 1-3 months of use.
And so after wearing makeup all day, it’s time for some facial cleansing and pampering. Let me start with the A’bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster.
Blackheads are one of the facial issues that I’m dealing almost everyday. Since I have big pores, sadly, i’m more prone to it even whiteheads. Glad to know that Althea came up with something like this. I know there are a lot of anti-blackheads/whiteheads treatments or products available in the market, but I would love to give this BHA Blackhead Blaster a try.
Photo credits: Althea Korea
Any product that uses natural ingredients is a go for me. This blackhead blaster from Althea is packed with natural extracts from Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Apricot seed, White Willow and it has charcoal as well( which is why the product itself looks black). All of these known for amazing benefits on skin.
A’bloom BHA Blackhead Blaster is so easy to use. Just rub it on a circular motion- on nose, chin or any area on your face with whiteheads/blackheads. While rubbing it on my skin, I felt some micro scrubs which i like because it can help in exfoliating my skin. And then I wash it off with water. Just that- it’s not a complicated product to use. 🙂
It may not be that visible in the photos above, but the areas where I applied the BHA Blackhead Blaster, became clearer, smoother and refreshed. I love it. There were still some blackheads and whiteheads left, but it’s understandable.
“BLACKHEAD OUT WITHOUT THE OUCH” , yes this is so true. Since there’s no squeezing or too much rubbing needed, you’ll find using this product gentle on skin. And oh, this is just for the price of P200.
Purchase A’bloom Meringue Puff (Giant or Baby) or the BHA Blackhead Blaster to get a FREE limited edition A’bloom mobile phone grip! Just add to cart! One gift per customer per order, while stock lasts. Not valid with any other promotions, discounts and free shipping. • Althea general T&C applies.
After some cleansing, exfoliating and removal of blackhead-whiteheads, it’s time for another A’bloom product to try. The A’bloom Fruit Mask Sheets.
It has 4 cool variants available:
- WATER-ME-LONG Moisturizing Watermelon Mask Sheet-Contains Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract which ydrates and moisturizes skin. BEST FOR: All Skin Types (great for Combination Skin)
- AVO-CUDDLE-ME Nourishing Avocado Mask Sheet- Contains Adenosine, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract which slows down skin aging. BEST FOR: All Skin Types (great for Dry Skin)
- SPARKLE-ME-BRIGHT Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet-Has Niacinamide, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract which clarifies and brighten skin for that youthful glow. BEST FOR: All Skin Types (great for Combination Skin)
- AC-ME-PEACH Anti-Blemish Peach Mask Sheet- Has Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract that purifies and and soothes irritated and sensitive skin. BEST FOR: All Skin Types (great for Oily Skin)
I tried the SPARKLE-ME-BRIGHT Brightening Lemon Lime Mask Sheet and upon opening, I was so surprised with how generous the serum or moisture essence in the mask(please see the photo above). And since it is so wet, it’s kinda hard to unfold the mask itself. Just be careful when unfolding it, don’t pull it too hard because the mask material is quite thin. The lemon scent of the serum on the other hand is refreshing. Upon applying the mask on the face, it gave my face some cooling effect, and I love it!.
So…Would you believe it? all of these cool fruit masks are just PHP20 each? WOW! How affordable right? Gonna hoard lots of these. Hahahhah!
How to becoma a A’bloom-ing you? Check out all of these products at www.Althea.kr and try them out! 😍 #AltheaKorea #AltheaAngels #AltheaAbloom