Blue Water Day Spa Introduces MLD and Indian Massage Services
Taking good care of our body should be at the top of our priorities. Admit it, we always work hard to build our future. Of course on our path to building one, we are encountering a lot of stress. It may be emotional, social and mostly physical. The reason why after a long and tiring day, we always look forward to a good rest. A good rest and relaxation that will recharge us for the next day battle.
Speaking of relaxation, We need to reward ourselves with some pampering after all the hard work. You only live once, and it wouldn’t hurt if you will treat yourself from time to time. You deserve it!
Where to go for that time of pampering and relaxation? head on to any of Blue Water Day Spa branches and try two of their newest signature massages… The Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (MLD) and the Indian Neck, Head and Shoulder Massage.
First, let’s know more about Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (MLD). MLD Massage is a gentle and mild therapeutic massage which targets the toxins in order to recharge, stimulate and balance the immune system. It stimulates the lymph fluid to flow toward the nodes that are acting as vacuum, sucking up the excess fluids.The excess fluid goes through your body’s sewage system and exits out of the body through urine.
What are the BENEFITS of MLD Massage?
- Tissue regeneration
- Relief of vertigo, dizziness, headaches and migraine
- Reduction of edema(swelling) and lymphedemas of many origins
- Detoxification of body
- Relief of chronic, and sub acute inflammation and conditions such as acne, eczema, and allergies
- Provides deep relaxation to aid insomnia, depression, stress, loss of vitality, and loss of memory.
- Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue.
- Reduces water retention and improves blood circulation.
MLD Massage is best done on person with the following conditions:
- Sleeping Disorder, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, high cholesterol and stress
- Memory Loss
- Wrinkles, eyebags, sagging breasts, and cellulites.
- PMS, Breast pain, Infertility, Menstruation, Fibrocystic Masopathy in breast
- Headaches, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis
- Sprains, Hematomas, Fractures, Traumas
- Muscle Cramps, scars/fibrosis
- Neck pain, Whiplash, Lower back pain, Sciatica
- Bladder and Kidney conditions
Now let’s talk about the Indian Neck, Head and Shoulder Massage. Blue Water Day Spa’s Indian Massage is a 45-minute ancient therapeutic massage technique practiced in India brought by an international Indian Trainor, Ms. Ranjeet Kour.
Indian Massage focuses mainly on the back, shoulders, neck, head and face where tightness, tension and stiffness usually built up. And with the use of aromatic essential oils that help soothe the nerves,after the treatment, you will feel calm, balanced and de-stressed.
What are the other BENEFITS of Indian Massage?
- Relaxes the scalp
- Relieves eye strain
- Stimulates and improves scalp circulation which strengtens and improvesgrowth and texture of the hair
- With the stretching and moving of back and shoulders, it improves mobility and flexibility of joints on this areas.
- It relaxes stiff and soring muscles.
Who shouldn’t try the Indian Massage?If you are suffering from these conditions, then this massage is not advisable for you.
- Neck injury
- Severe headache
- Active migraine
Knowing the above information about Blue water Day Spa’s Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage (MLD) and the Indian Neck, Head and Shoulder Massage which one do you think suits your relaxation needs?
Blue Water Day Spa Branches:
2/F BPI Greentop Condominium, Ortigas Avenue, San Juan, Metro Manila
724 0426 • 727 8420
0917 815 6659
G/F Tropical Palms Condominium
#109 Dela Rosa Street, Legaspi Village, Makati
817 3126 • 817 5455 • 0917 881 0092
One Orchard Road, Space D, Ground Floor, Eastwood City
Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
915 1247 • 0915 234 7401
#238 Scout Bayoran Street cor. Tomas Morato Et. Quezon City
486 5584 • 794 5036
0923 718 7101
Capitol Greenstreet Commercial Center
Capitol Hills Golf Annex Building, Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara, Quezon City
473 0455 • 952 4829 • 435 0114 • 0917 552 BWDS (2937)
2F Building 2 Alnor Commercial Complex Sinsuat Avenue
Rosario Heights 09 Cotabato City, Mindanao
0927 603 1084