Join GirlandBoyThing.com’s “Good Music” Giveaway!
It’s been a long time since I hosted my last giveaway and now I’m back to throw another one. We Filipinos loves music, it is actually a part of our everyday lives. We listen to music at home with our ipods, smartphones and computers. We can hear music on public transportations and even malls. It is actually everywhere. So this time I will be giving out something that we all love. “GOOD MUSIC”. Are you ready? here it is…
One(1) winner will enjoy the gift of music and will get the following items from my blog:
1. One(1) Kamikaze CD Album(with autograph of the all the members of the band)
2. One(1) Parokya Ni Edgar Inuman Sessions Volume 2 CD Album(with autograph of the all the members of the band)
3. One(1) ORIGINAL Bob Marley Headset (with SRP2,799)
You can win all of these by following the instructions at the rafflecopter below.
NOTE: For the Twitter part, ONE TWEET PER PERSON ONLY!.
“Multiple Tweets” will make your entry “invalid” and would cause you your disqualification.
This giveaway will run from JANUARY 25 until March 5, 2015, 12mn, and Open to Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
Announcement of winner will be on March 10, 2015.
Just in case you missed reading the terms and conditions regarding my giveaway, here it is.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No purchase is necessary to win.
2. Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter Random Selector and will be contacted via email, FB, Twitter or Instagram after verification.
3. A reply to the winning email is required within **24 hours** before a new winner will be chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.
4. GirlandBoyThing.com is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any technical failures nor is responsible for lost, broken, damaged or stolen prizes.
5. The winner MUST BE WILLING to Pick Up his/her prize at SM North Edsa/SM Makati/Glorietta/Greenbelt/Gateway Cubao/Farmers Cubao .(By Schedule)
6. Open to Metro Manila and nearby provinces.
7. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway.
8. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.