June 2012 Nursing Licensure Examination Results
After 36 working days, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Nursing announces that out of 60,895 Nursing graduates who took the Nursing Licensure Examination last June 30-July 1, 2012, a total of 27,823 made it through from different cities such as Manila, Baguio,Dagupan, Pampanga, Davao, Iloilo, Nueva Ecija, Legazpi, Lucena, Cagayan de Oro, Pagadian, Tacloban, Cebu, Tuguegarao, Laoag, and Zamboanga.
Here are the Official Results of the 2012 Nurses Licensure Examination(Click to view)
Or you may visit http://www.prc.gov.ph/ for more details.
NOTE from PRC to all the successful examinees/candidates:
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Registration for new nurses shall require the following:
1. Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal.(available inside the PRC premises)
2. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula).
3. 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag).
4. 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag).
5. 2 sets of metered documentary stamps(available inside the PRC premises).
6. 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
7. Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
***Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the new batch of Nurses…
Please FOLLOW me on Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/GirlandBoyThing
LIKE myFacebook Page:https://www.facebook.com/girlandboything
Please visit my website:http://www.girlandboything.com/
Watch and subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CristelleTorres?