No Maintaining Balance Required! Open an RCBC Digital Account Now and Get up to P500 Cash Gift
Planning to open a new account at RCBC? Good news! No more hassle of going out just to go the nearest RCBC branch to fill-up paperworks or do zoom interviews because you can open an account through RCBC Digital app anytime, anywhere! No maintaining balance required!
It takes just a few minutes. All you need is a secure internet connection, one valid ID, and a smartphone device(no documents needed). Not only will you be able to open your own RCBC Digital account, but you can also avail for some add-ons such as follows:
- MyDebit ATM card
- MyWallet Virtual Prepaid card
- RCBC Bankard credit card
Other RCBC Digital App features:
- Mobile check deposit. Safely deposit checks from any local bank with just a photo.
- Cardless withdrawal. Withdraw up to P5,000 in any RCBC ATM, even without your ATM card.
- Push and Pull payments via QR.Ph. Send payments via the government’s national QR code standard, across payment providers in the country
- Foreign Exchange Buy and Sell (6 currencies). Convert your money to US Dollar, Japanese Yen and other foreign currencies for travel and investment, all online.
- Digital concierge. Request bank certificates, ATM replacements and checkbook reorders in advance online. Just pick it up at the branch when it’s ready.
- UITF Online investments. Conveniently manage your investments online. Place, monitor and redeem UITFs without going to the branch.
- Digital Investment Management Account. Apply, order and monitor your investment through this first-in-market online facility.
- Account Dashboard. Get a view of all your RCBC accounts in one screen. Check your outstanding and available balances on your deposit, RCBC Bankard credit card, loans and investments.
- RCBC Bankard Installment Option. Convert straight purchases online and choose your preferred payment terms of up to 36 months.
- Send Cash. Send money to anyone, anytime, anywhere – even if they don’t have a bank account.
- Fund transfer. Transfer funds in real-time to any local banks and e-wallets via Instapay, or send large amounts via PesoNet.
- Foreign currency transfer. Send foreign currencies locally & internationally through RCBC’s Telegraphic Transfer features.
- Bills payment. Pay directly to over 400 billers including utility bills, credit card, loan, tuition fees, government fees and more. No need to enroll them!
RCBC has an ongoing promo where you will receive a cash gifts under the following conditions:
P100 cash gift for P1,000 -P3,000 initial deposit
P300 cash gift for P3,001 -P5,000 initial deposit
P500 cash gift for P5,001 and up initial deposit
This promo is until November 30, 2021.
With regards to SAFETY of your account, RCBC Digital App got you covered.
- With RCBC Digital, they have security features to ensure only you have control and access to your account and prevent unauthorized transactions.
- You can lock and unlock your MyDebit ATM and MyWallet Prepaid cards when not in use. All transactions are also verified with a one-time PIN (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number, so you can approve your transactions before pushing through.
- Update your contact information online. Whether you want to enroll or you are already enrolled in RCBC Online Banking, you can update your mobile number and/or email address without going to the branch. Keeping your contact information updated is important in keeping your account safe and secure.
RCBC has truly gone out of its way to make online banking accessible to everyone. You can open, manage your account, deposit, transact, invest your funds anytime, anywhere in just one app. The best thing about RCBC’s digital banking service is that it has been recognized by various local and international bodies as one of the country’s best digital banks. That should mean it is considered to have best-in-class digital features and services.
What else is there to think about when you can do an easy, secure, and complete way to do digital banking? All it takes is a few minutes of your time with RCBC Digital.