Taste the Asian flavors in Oishi World of O, Wow! Bag
Still thinking of what gift to give to your friends and loved ones? How about an Asian trip? Hahaha! You might be thinking that it’s a crazy suggestion. But let me finish first :). How about an Asian trip for their palate when you give them Oishi World of O, Wow! Bag.
The Oishi World of O, Wow! Bag brings all Asian favorites together in one bag, a taste of what Oishi has to offer around the world. (Disclaimer: contents may vary in every World of O, Wow! bag). Now with an ever-growing roster of products such as Bread Pan, Ribbed Cracklings, Pillows, Marty’s, Potato Fries, and Ridges, Oishi has been capturing hearts around Asia as well, including countries such as Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, India, and China.
- Vietnam – Vietnamese Oishi snacks include Tomati, a tasty sweet-sour snack made and flavored with tomatoes, and coconut flavored Pillows.
- Indonesia – Indonesians have the Suky Suky Sweet & Spicy Shrimp snack to go crazy over, a Southeast Asian-inspired snack where shrimp crackers are sweetly glazed, topped with sprinkled chili flakes.
- Thailand – True to their culture, Makado Sticks Larb Flavor is a Thai-style potato snack that will appeal to other Asian snack lovers as well. Larb is a popular savory meat dish in Thailand, as well as other neighboring countries. Another original snack in Thailand is O-pa-la, chocolate covered potato chips.
- Philippines – Pinoy favorites make a comeback such as Wafu, wafer-stick snack with creamy leche flan filling. Newer snacks are also in the mix such as Ziggs, a chocolate covered granola clusters snack. Some newer items include Panchos, nacho cheese tortilla chips, Crunchy Karl’s, a cheesy curly-shaped corn snack, and Mobster’s Caramel and Cheese Popcorn, taking a page from the well-known Chicago treat.
- China – Carrying the authentic taste of American baby back ribs, Potato Chips Baby Back Ribs is a hit in the Chinese market. Meanwhile, a healthy yet tasty snack comes in the form of Whits Original, made with semolina oil, oats, whole wheat, and sunflower oil.
Catch these amazing Oishi World of O, Wow! Bag treats in time for the holidays this coming Dec. 16-18 at the Oishi’s Snack Shack booth in Ayala Triangle for the Festival of Lights to get your own mini-giant packs and Oishi Christmas gift packs!