Feel the Christmas Spirit at Nuvali’s Magical Field Of Lights and Sound Show 2017
This year’s #NuvaliMagicalFieldofLights2017 is officially open! Enjoy amazing lights dancing to the beat of #ChristmasJingles and Feel the Christmas spirit! More details soon in my blog www.Girlandboything.com #Christmas #Christmaslights #Dancinglights #Attraction #Nuvali #NuvaliLaguna #Philippines #GirlandBoyThingVideo #GirlandboythingPh
“We engaged the best local artisans, engineers, and designers to come up with a truly captivating Christmas treat for residents and visitors to Nuvali,” said Jenn Chua, Nuvali Marketing Manager. The Nuvali light and sound show team developed a combination of light-and-sound technology with inventive and dream-like choreographed light arrangements which fully embodied the spirit of Christmas.
- Visit nearby Solenad mall to explore its shops and Christmas bazaars.
- Watch the latest films in any one of the four state-of-the-art theaters equipped with with Dolby Digital, Recliner Seats, and the latest in sound technology, Dolby Atmos.
- Nature lovers and adrenaline-junkies can also check out Nuvali’s outdoor adventure playground and teambuilding facilities to try out the roller coaster zipline, Asia’s tallest Free Fall, wall climbing and bike tracks.
- Families may also opt to enjoy the Christmas cool breeze and watch movies under the stars at the Nuvali Nightsky Cinema events in partnership with Skycable, Fox Movies and Cinema One with shows on November 25, December 2 & 3, and December 16.
- Guests can also opt to stay a little longer for a Christmas staycation at the 150-room Seda Hotel Nuvali.
- The light show encourages the community to enjoy the outdoors and Nuvali’s wide open lush spaces which features a 35-kilometer mountain bike trail, a multi-functional lake, hiking paths, a wildlife and bird sanctuary, and a tree nursery and demo farm called Greens & Patches.
“By deriving inspiration from nature and carefully studying the estate’s distinct landscape, the show would like to represent and highlight Nuvali’s generous 50-50 open-space to built-environment ratio,” said Chua.