Organique Acai Capsule: A Health Booster on the Go!
As a nurse by profession, I always believe in the saying that “Health is Wealth”. We should always consider our health as our most valuable possession and should be on top of our priority. If you disregard your health and get sick, what do you think would happen? what would you lose?
If your health is down, you could lose EVERYTHING!. Your career, your stress level will be off the roof and you’ll lose peace of mind. It can also drain your finances and the saddest part, it will limit your potential and rerain you to live your life to the fullest. See? so we should always find ways to keep our health on its optimal state and give it some boost.
Aside from proper diet and exercise, we can also add up some dietary supplements that can boost our health. Our body has a natural ability to fight sickness and diseases. But of course, like what I said, we need some boosters to help keep our immune system up.
So I just want to share with you a supplement that I have tried just recently. Have you heard about Organique Acai?(pronounced “ah-sah-ee”) Maybe you’ve already seen the Organique Acai Premium Blend which is in liquid form. But this time I have tried the capsule form which is also already available in the Philippines.
Made from Acai berries which were harvested in Brazil, Organique Acai Freeze Dried Capsule use both pulp and the skin to guarantee the maximum benefits. By processing the acai berry through freeze-drying within hours, it keeps the natural goodness of the acai berries. This is the best way to provide you with all the antioxidants, omega fats, fiber, amino acids, and vitamin locked inside the acai berry. It’s non-GMO, it’s vegan, and 100% Organic(USDA-Organic certified) which is a PLUS factor for me.
What are the BENEFITS of taking Acai Berries?
With so much benefits of Acai that you can read online, I have decided to highlight eight as follows:
- Good for the Heart- Acai berries contains anthocyanins, which is good in preventing oxidation of cholesterol. When cholesterol gets oxidised, it sticks to the walls of arteries causing narrowing and eventually blockage. The fiber lowers cholesterol as well and heart-healthy fats in acai berries support heart health.
- Has High Levels of Antioxidant- Acai berries contains Anthocyanins, an atioxidant nutrient which helps fight cancer cells and has anti-tumorigenic properties. Acai has more than double the antioxidants of blueberries and nearly ten times that of grapes that is why it has been recognized as one of the world’s highest ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) foods. ORAC is a measurement of how well antioxidants can neutralise free radicals.
- Immune System Booster- Acai contains very high concentration of Vitamin C and phytochemicals which strengthen the body’s cells, which makes it easier to fight any infections or invasions of free radicals.
- Delays Aging- Acai berries can slow down our body’s aging process and reduce cellular oxidative damage caused by internal and external factors such as exposure to UV rays, cigarette smoking, chemical pollutants, food additives, stress, and many more.
- Improves digestion, cleanses and detoxifies the body- Açai contains dietary fiber which promotes digestive health, and helps with bowel regularity .
- Aids vision – The beta carotene and Vitamin C in Açai promote eye health. It also reduces diabetes complications like macular degeneration.
- Improves mental clarity – Açai contains omega-3 fats which are crucial for proper mental function and alertness.
- Helps in Weight Loss- acai berries have powerful metabolic-boosting properties. Since it has dietary fibers, it can fill up your tummy quickly and lessen your cravings.
There’s a lot more benefits that you will enjoy when you are taking Acai berries. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is considered as a “superfood”.
For people on the go like me, I prefer supplements in capsule form, where I can always bring anywhere and take it even when i’m outdoors. The liquid form is also ok, but you’ll still need time and stop what you are doing just to drink it. It’s ok if you are just at the comforts of your home, but if you are outside, it’s a hassle to bring the whole bottle, a shotglass or a spoon just to drink it. Unless that set up is ok for you.
There’s an alternative. If you don’t want the liquid form of Organique Acai but still want to enjoy the amazing benefits of acai berries, then the Organique Acai Freeze Dried Capsule is for you. You will still taste a bit of dried berries as you take it in, but not as much compared to the premium blend.
PERSONAL OBSERVATION: I took Organique Acai Freeze Dried Capsule for a month and I have seen some sigificant changes in my body.
- My bowel movement became regular after a few days of taking it. And oh yes! no extra effort to drop the bomb hahaha!(you know what I mean).
- I don’t feel bloated when I wake up in the morning.
- I think I lost some belly fats hahaha! Without doing vigorous exercise.
- My GERD(Gastro Esophageal Reflux) attacks were lessened.
- My energy level has improved. It’s like I can do more things with my extra energy.
Maybe if I will take Organique Acai Capsule regularly and continuously, I might experience and maximize its benefits. But for the time frame, I am really satisfied of the results.
HOW TO TAKE: As dietary supplement, Take one(1) or two (2) capsules daily.
Organic Acai Capsule is available at Mercury Drug Stores, Watsons, Robinsons Supermarket, SouthStar Drugstore and other leading drugstores and supermarket nationwide.
- Organique Acai capsule: 10 capsules/pack(P247.50), 100 capsules/box(P2,475) and
- Organique Acai Premium Blend: 16oz. (P1,350), 32oz. (P2,500).
It is also avilable in the following countries:
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Middle East
For more information about Organique Acai, visit www.organique.asia or call (02) 470-3580 / 0922-8887884. You can also check their Facebook, Twitter/Instagram- @OrganiqueAcai.