What Can Glutathione Do For You?
Glutathione, known as “master antioxidant”, is a very important substance in our body. Naturally, our body can produce its own supply of Glutathione, specifically in every cell and our liver. But of course as we age, including other external factors, our Glutathione level starts to drop, making our body more prone to sickness and diseases.
Here in the Philippines, Glutathione has been the talk of town around the medical and beauty industry. And as you may observe, there are a lot of people clamoring for it. Some for health purposes, and mostly, for the whitening effect.
There are still issues and rumors going on about the saftey of using Glutathione whichever route you choose(I.V., Tablet/capsule/ Sublingual, Topical, etc.). It has been rumored to give gastrointestinal pain, skin allergies, and other negative effects. These rumors became an alarming information for those who are using the substance or just planning to try it.
We all need to know that we should always follow the right and safe dose. That everything in excess can be harmful to our body. We need to educate ourselves.
Speaking of education, just recently, VIDA NutriScience teamed up with Japan’s Kohjin Life Sciences, the manufacturer of SNOW CAPS Glutathione, to deliver new knowledge and eradicate existing rumors about Glutathione through a press conference entitled “What Filipinos need to know about Glutathione”.
WHAT CAN GLUTATHIONE DO FOR YOU?
- It acts as anti-oxidant and immune system booster not just for healthy people but for people with AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes and even cardiac diseases.
- It also enhances organ functions especially the liver in order to flash out toxins in our body.
- It also detoxifies many substances such as heavy metals, breakdown products of cigarettes and automobile exhaust, including many cancer-causing agents.
- It also protects our body from free radicals, which can cause cell damage.
- It maintains the normal function of the immune system.
- It helps in keeping our body in shape and imptoves male fertility by providing nutritional needs for the sperm.
With some of the above health benefits unknown to many Filipinos, VIDA NutriScience and Kohjin Life Sciences will surely pursue their campaign to disseminate information, break myths, and raise awareness about Glutathione at the same time provide quality and safe glutathione supplement like Snow Caps to improve the health of the Filipino people.
For more information about the said campaign, you may visit:
SnowGluta Instagram: @snowhitening
Snow caps is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Please consult your doctor before taking Snow caps L-Glutathione Capsule specially when you are taking prescription drugs or under medication for any existing illness or condition.
Snow caps is available in Mercury Drugstores and SouthStar Drugstores for only P1,495 /box(30 capsules).