The Zenith Hotel Kuantan: Luxury In The Heart of Kuantan Town
Looking for a place to stay in Kuantan, Pahang? You might want to consider staying at The Zenith Hotel Kuantan, a 5-star hotel located at the heart of Kuantan, the state capital of Pahang.
For our last night in Pahang, our group stayed in this 24-storey luxury hotel to sleep over before heading home the next day. Upon entering the hotel, you would never fail to notice the very spacious lobby of The Zenith Hotel Kuantan. I’m not exagerating. It’s really spacious. There are also free refreshments like cold water and lemongrass juice for the guests and visitors(self-service) located near the reception area.
So before we tour around the hotel, we headed first to our room(Deluxe room) to settle our things and rest for a bit. I super love my room! It’s been a while since my last staycation and this is what I always look forward to… a very comfortable bed.
I’m not saying that I’m not comfortable in my own bed at home, but if you’ve been to different 3 to 5- star hotels already, you would know what I mean. 🙂 Had a very good night sleep
Guests staying in the Deluxe rooms can enjoy the following amenities:
- 24 hours room service
- 32 inch LCD flat-screen TV
- Baby crib upon request
- Bedroom slippers
- Cable/Satellite TV channels & In-house movies
- Coffee & Tea making facilities
- Complete set of bathroom amenities
- Complimentary 2 bottles of mineral water
- Complimentary Internet access with choice of broadband or WIFI
- Concierge service
- Daily morning newspaper
- Electrical shaver socket
- In-room safe
- Individual air conditioning control
- Iron and ironing board
- Laundry service
- Local and direct IDD telephone call system
- Lounge chaise
- Mini-bar facilities (items upon request)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Weighing scale
- Work desk
Aside from the Deluxe room that we are in, we toured around the hotel to see some other rooms and amenities. All in all, The Zenith Hotel Kuantan offers 519 modern and comfortable accommodations, which includes 29 luxurious suites.
Their SAS suites are amazing. You would not think that you are staying in a hotel. The fixtures, the ambiance, one word…Extravagant. Actually, I suddenly feel rich when I step into their suites hahaha. Seems like I don’t wanna leave the place anymore, widhing that my future house would be like this..
This is the Titanium Club room which is located on the higher level of the hotel which gives Titanium Club room guests a panoramic view of Kuantan city. Aside from the standard amenities, guests availing this room has the following privileges:
- Personalized Check-in and Check out (There’s a separate reception area in the ground floor for Titanium Club guests.
- Complimentary continental breakfast.
- All-day refreshments and evening cocktails.
- Use of Computer stations.
- Free use of discussion area.
- Conceirge Services
Guests staying in the Titanium Club Room has direct access to the Titanium Club Lounge which can hold a maximum capacity of 60 persons providing a perfect space for privacy where they can enjoy, relax, chat with friends, have meetings and many more.
Operation hours: 6.00am – 10.00pm
Breakfast is served from 6.30am – 10.30am
Evening cocktail is served from 6.00pm – 8.00pm
Here’s the view from the hotel’s Titanium Club Lounge. The Zenith Hotel is just about 5 minutes away from the shopping and commercial establishments. Just in case you get bored inside your room, just step out of the hotel, walk a little and shop! shop! shop!.
For the guests’ business needs, Zenith Hotel Kuantan offers their Business Centre located on Level 3. The Centre provides business and secretarial services such as photocopying, printing, scanning and more. It has 2 exclusive meeting rooms ideal for small private meetings. The Business Centre is open from 8.00am to 8.00pm daily. Just in case you would need the Business Centre’s services beyond opening hours, you may refer to the Front Desk on the Ground Floor.
Want to have some fun? Zenith Hotel Kuantan offers a wide range of facilities for activities, relaxation and leisure such as:
Infinity Pool(Operation hours: 7:00am – 7:00pm)
Gym(Operation hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm)
Zumba Classes. Zumba classes are available 3 times a week.
Tuesdays: 8.00pm – 9.00pm
Wednesdays: 8.00pm – 9.00pm
Saturdays: 5.15pm – 6.15pm
Kid’s Time Out Room. (Operation hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm)
Indoor Games Rooms (Operation hours: 8:00am – 6:00pm)
For total relaxation, guests may visit the SAN SPA and enjoy different pampering services like massage, sauna, facial treatments, body scrub, and many more.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 11:00am-11:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: 9:00am-11:00pm
Last reservation at 10:00pm
The Zenith Hotel also houses the Sultan Ahmad Shah International Convention Centre (SASICC) which offers:
- 3 Signature ballrooms, Silk, Cashmere and Organza which can be converted to a single pillarless grand ballroom that can accommodate up to 3,000 people.
- 2 Exhibition halls that span over 2,400sqm that are adaptable to cater to the different needs of the client’s exhibition.
- Small to medium sized boardrooms ranging from 72sqm to 206sqm that can accommodate between 13 to 130 people. Each of the 12 boardrooms are fully equipped with complimentary WiFi Internet access and audiovisual system.
- 2 VVIP Lounges equipped with private bar, plush settees and grand dining area, specially prepared to accommodate the client’s VIP/High profile guests during events.
For the best dining experience, go to Zenith Hotel’s dining hubs which offers different delectable cuisines that will surely satisfy your taste palate.
From local to International cuisines, you can choose among these dining hubs inside Zenith Hotel:
- The Dining Room
- The Lounge
- Zen Bar
- San Feng Chinese Restaurant
So there you have it. The Zenith Hotel Kuantan is truly a one-stop establishment. Too bad we only stayed there overnight but I did enjoy my night stay there. Will definitely go back in the future when I visit Pahang again. 🙂
HOW TO GET THERE:
- The Zenith Hotel is 245km or about 2 1/2 hour drive away from Kuala Lumpur. Speaking of Kuala Lumpur, Air Asia Philippines will have Manila-Kuala Lumpur flights 3x daily starting Oct 29, and Cebu -Kuala Lumpur flights 4x weekly starting Oct 30, 2016.
- From the Sultan Ahmad Shah Airport, Zenith Hotel is just 18km away, which is about 25-minute drive.
- From Penang To Kuantan(540km): 8 to 9-hour drive.
- From Singapore to Kuantan(385km): 5 to 6-hour drive.
- From Kuala Terengganu to Kuantan(235km): 3 to 4-hour drive.
- From Kota Bharu to Kuantan(365km): 4 to 5-hour drive.
The Zenith Hotel
Jalan Putra Square 6, Putra Square, 25200 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia
Tel: +609 565 9595
For more information and inquiries about other destinations in Malaysia, you may contact Tourism Malaysia at: Address: 9th Floor, No. 2, Tower 1, Jalan P5/6, Presint 5, 62200, Putrajaya, Malaysia
Telephone Number: +603-8891 8000
Tourism Info Line: 1300 88 5050
#VisitPahang2017 #MalaysiaTrulyAsia #TourismMalaysia #AirAsiaInKualaLumpur